Thursday 30 July 2015

More Recommended Reading, you say?

It has been an exciting time for me over the last month, moving to a different country and everything, but nobody came here to read about my life!

Fortunately I was able to get some reading in, and the result is one of those books stood out enough to enter it into the Recommended Reading section.

The Penitent Assassin by Shawn Wickersheim is another book on Mark Lawrence's Self-Published Blog Off competition, but I was aware of it long before then. Thankfully I got round to reading it and wasn't disappointed.

While there are flaws, they are easily forgiven due to the quality of the writing and the superb plotting of this dark and gruesome tale of vengeance.

So if you're not above graphic descriptions of violence, you'll definitely want to give this a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment